The perfect guide when starting out into the world of motorcycles. The RideTo New Rider Journal features 115 pages covering everything from getting through your CBT and Full Licence to further training and experience days.
If you're stuck for ideas on which bike will be best for you... we've got that covered. Once you're out and riding we've included some of our favourite motorcycle routes and of course the best motorcycle destinations to stop In at on your way.
Full colour, printed on 350gsm uncoated card covers with 120gsm inners. 170mmx245mm Portrait.
The New Rider Journal is free with all orders over £100.
The RideTo New Rider Journal covers:
- Licences & laws
- What to expect on your CBT
- Pre Training Guides
- How to pass your Full Licence
- Advanced Training
- Gear Guides
- How to find the right bike
- Instructor Advice
- How to ride in the rain
- How to ride in a group
- How to ride with a pillion
- Motorcycle Maintenance
- Top routes in the UK
- Best Destinations UK
And much more.
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL