Oxford Rockdale Men's GlovesRegular price £59.99
The Rockdale is a tough summer glove for riders who might want to venture off the beaten track during their adventures.
Taking more than a small amount of inspiration from 1980's motocross gloves, but bringing it right up to date for the road adventurer, this glove is fully ventilated being constructed from a mix of mesh and leather.
Lots of ventilation, lots of protection. Designed to complement our mesh jackets, this glove has a ventilated, one-piece, injection moulded flexible knuckle surrounded by mesh fabric to keep your hands cool.
The leather palm has a padded thumb with super fabric overlay and injection moulded finger elements for added protection. Single-handed cuff adjustment makes pulling the glove on really easy.
Touch screen thumb and forefinger tips enable the use of a mobile device Sat Nav with a gloved hand. Dark reflective detail in the back of the glove enhances visibility at night but the reflective strips canít be seen during the day. CE approved.
- Mixed leather and mesh textile outer shell construction
- Reinforced leather palm for abrasion resistance
- Low profile impact knuckle protection
- Ventilated top the hand for added airflow
- Touchscreen enabled forefinger and thumb
- Subtle Oxford branding throughout the gloves
- Low-key night-time visible reflective details
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL