Oxford Continental BootsRegular price £139.99
The Oxford Continental boots are made from durable leather, have an anti-slip multi-density outsole, reinforced insole, medial and lateral ankle protectors, and reinforced PU toe box and shin protectors that provide CE certified level 2 protection.
The boots feature an integrated Dry2Dry laminate membrane that provides complete waterproofing (10,000mm/H2O) while being breathable to prevent moisture build-up. Along with targetable mesh lining, stretch zones and front and rear accordion microfibre: these boots provide year-round comfort in all weather and climates.
All these features as well as a double-zip opening allowing for easy fitment, dual Velcro adjustable calf openings, TPU gear shifter and a neoprene inner cuff edge provide amazing versatility and 4-season performance.
- Dry2Dry 10,000mm Waterproof, 3,000 Breathable
- CE Certified - Level 2
- Nylon boot shank & anti-twist midsole
- The reinforced PU toe box
- Medial and lateral ankle protection
- Reinforced PU shin protection
- Leather upper construction
- Anti-slip multi-density sole
- Twin needle stitching
- Reflective heel detail
- Easy access wide entry aperture
- Dual zipper closure system
- Dual hook and loop adjustable calf openings
- Front and read accordion microfibre
- Stretch zones
- Neoprene inner cuff edge
- Heel and inner pull loops
- Targeted breathable mesh inner fabric
- TPU gear shifter