Alpinestars Wr-2 v2 Gore-Tex GlovesRegular price £144.99
The WR-2 v2 Gore-Tex Glove with Gore Grip® Technology offers excellent insulation and protection when touring. It features a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle protection and a finger bridge on the third and fourth fingers.
This stylish but practical glove from Alpinestars is carefully constructed from leather and softshell textile. With armour at the knuckles, you are protected at vulnerable areas. The thermal liner is an excellent addition and brings that extra level of warmth. Not only does it perform well, it also looks great with other garments.
- Combination of leather and softshell on the backhand with a goat leather palm for high levels of durability and comfort.
- Stretch fourchettes for optimal levels of comfort and flexibility.
- Primaloft Silver 80g insulation on top of hand offers excellent thermal properties.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
- Synthetic leather reinforcement with PU palm slider to provide abrasion resistance on the key impact zones.
- Ergonomic wrist closure and large cuff closure for ease of use.
- Arshield fabric insert on thumb for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Soft padding on fingers and thumb for improved comfort and fit.
- Reflective piping on backhand and fingers.
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL