Alpinestars Stella SMX 6 v2 Women's BootsRegular price £244.99
The Stella SMX 6 v2 is a fantastic sport-styled boot at home on the road or track.
A track and street performance riding boot that incorporates a newly designed upper for flexibility, the SMX-6 V2 is anatomically profiled, packed with innovative features and has the latest advancements in Alpinestars performance footwear design and development.
Alpinestars innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection and offers improved protection against impact shocks, repeat abrasion resistance and flex support.
- TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad, ankle brace and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features an elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit
- The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding
- New, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support
- The SMX-6 V2 Boot is CE certified
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL