Alpinestars Faster GlovesRegular price £84.99
Alpinestars Faster Gloves merge multiple materials into a comfortable glove that provides protection at a great price.
Leather on the palm provides protection and resists general wear and tear. The softshell windbreaker textile on the back of the hand stretches to hug your hand and keeps cold air from cutting through the glove at speed.
A premium CE certified road riding glove constructed from leather palm and a softshell windbreaker membrane on the top hand, the Faster Glove is ideal for urban riding with a sport fit and slim cuff together with a convenient touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones.
- Multi-material main shell incorporating premium leather, softshell windbreaker on the backhand and stretch fabric.
- Leather palm for comfort and sensitivity on bike's controls.
- Soft viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled.
- Padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
- Rubber reinforcements with foam padding on the thumb and palm for superior grip.
- CE certified level 1.
- Padding reinforcement on landing zones.
- Sport fit and slim cuff.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for security.
- An ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL