Spidi H2OUT Traveler 2 CE Lady Jacket Black YellowRegular price £252.99
SPIDI H2Out Traveler 2 Lady is an ideal blend between adventure touring and sport touring capabilities. It's slightly shorter and clean-cut, along with the aerodynamic design, provides greater comfort at high speed. The jacket is as versatile as possible with its removable 100g thermal liner, option to add the Thermo wearable jacket liner (available separately) and an H2Out membrane that makes it waterproof, windproof and breathable. Adjustable ventilation to the front along with plenty of adjustable areas on the jacket ensure an excellent fit and comfort are achieved whilst riding. The neoprene section on the collar provides maximum comfort to the neck area and an additional exterior waterproof pocket are nice features. The SPIDI H2Out Traveler 2 has removable Force-Tech protectors on the shoulder and elbows and has the option to fit a Warrior Level 1 or Level 2 back protector. This jacket is a feature packed entry-level adventure and sport touring jacket. ALSO AVAILABLE AS H2OUT TRAVELER 2 CURVY LADY.
- H2Out jacket with removeable thermal lining
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable standard lining
- EST (Ergonomic Safety Tuning) collar with neoprene material
- Front ventilation
- Two in one jacket
- Step in Jacket
- Long zip fastener to join jacket/trouser
- ERGOFIT System – cuff, arm, bicep, under arm, torso and waist
- Draw string tie on bottom of the jacket
- High tenacity elastic, tenax polyester abrasion and puncture resistant fabric on impact zones
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective zones for night riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- CE A rated protective jacket
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)89/686/ECC Directive
- Removable Level 1 Force-Tech protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for CE back protector Level 1 (part no: Z53/Z54)
- Arrangement for CE Warrior back protector Level 2 (Z147)
- Wash by hand below 40°C. Do not bleach. Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring out
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL