Spidi GB Solar Net CE Lady Jkt BlkRegular price £163.99
Spidi Solar Net Lady Jacket is a tapered summer jacket tailored to fit the women's morphology. The jacket is made from a durable water repellent and breathable polyester with large, ventilated mesh panels on the chest, back, and arms, allowing maximum airflow to ensure you remain cool.
The arms are pre-curved for a better fit, and there is a waist adjuster to ensure you have that comfortable fit when riding. There are pockets on the front for you to store those valuables when riding.
The Solar net is a CE A-rated jacket with removable warrior lite protection on the shoulders and elbows, and a back protector can be added if required.
The Solar net is compatible with Step-In Wear, so you can add layers making the jacket a 3 season if you would like to.
- Fixed mesh lining
- Optional thermo lining (part no: L29)
- Optional H2Out lining (part no: X54)
- Compatible with Step-In Wear – layering system
- Pants clip to join jacket/trouser
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflective zones for night riding
- Punched Mesh Fabric
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- CE A rated
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use – EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Removable Warrior Lite Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Level 1 (part no: Z54)
- Arrangement for holding CE level 2 back protector (part no: Z172)
- Option for a Back insert Level 1 (part no: Z64), Level 2 (part no: Z147)
- Wash by hand below 40° C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110°C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out.