Spidi GB Solar Net CE Lady Jkt BlkRegular price £163.99
Spidi Solar Net Lady Jacket is a tapered summer jacket tailored to fit the women's morphology. The jacket is made from a durable water repellent and breathable polyester with large, ventilated mesh panels on the chest, back, and arms, allowing maximum airflow to ensure you remain cool.
The arms are pre-curved for a better fit, and there is a waist adjuster to ensure you have that comfortable fit when riding. There are pockets on the front for you to store those valuables when riding.
The Solar net is a CE A-rated jacket with removable warrior lite protection on the shoulders and elbows, and a back protector can be added if required.
The Solar net is compatible with Step-In Wear, so you can add layers making the jacket a 3 season if you would like to.
- Fixed mesh lining
- Optional thermo lining (part no: L29)
- Optional H2Out lining (part no: X54)
- Compatible with Step-In Wear – layering system
- Pants clip to join jacket/trouser
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflective zones for night riding
- Punched Mesh Fabric
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- CE A rated
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use – EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Removable Warrior Lite Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Level 1 (part no: Z54)
- Arrangement for holding CE level 2 back protector (part no: Z172)
- Option for a Back insert Level 1 (part no: Z64), Level 2 (part no: Z147)
- Wash by hand below 40° C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110°C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out.
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL