Spidi GB Pathfinder Cargo Lady CE TrousersRegular price £169.99
Practical, protective, presentable. The Pathfinder Cargo redefined the motorcycling trouser. The Pathfinder cargo pant is a great urban option that is easy to wear all day, off or off the bike. The Cargo pants have Warrior Level 1 armour on the knees with the option to add the Warrior hip protectors at a later stage if you felt the need for them. The knee armour is easily removable via hidden zip just above the knee.
These pants are a slim tapered cut with 6 low-profile cargo pockets that are easy to access while on the bike. The Pathfinder cargo as a lightweight pant and easy to wear as they are a single layer Cordura® with elasticized fabric. These pants are CE A rated PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use.
A stylish, slim fitted pant!
- Band to join pant clip
- Carabiner attachment
- Slim Fit
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- Elasticized Fabric
- High Tenacity polyamide fabric
- Level 1 Warrior Knee Protectors
- Option for Warrior hip protectors (part no: V31)
- PPE proptective apparel for motorcycle use – EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- Wash by hand below 40 °C - Do not bleach - Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring out
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL