Spada Textile Jacket Hairpin Ladies CERegular price £69.99
The Spada Hairpin is a CE-certified lightweight softshell motorcycle jacket that is perfect for lady riders. The jacket naturally has a flattering cut. However, there are two hook and loop waist adjusters to alter to fit your individual shape.
The jacket has been double stitched for increased strength. Keeping you safe from the rain, the Hairpin has a breathable and waterproof membrane that will keep your body dry should you be riding in the rain.
A welcomed feature for the rider’s comfort is the fleece inner collar which provided a soft feeling at the neck for those that cover many miles.
The Spada Hairpin is a CE-certified jacket and included a CE-certified four-piece armour set at the elbows and shoulders as standard to minimise impact energy at these areas. A pocket is provided within the jacket to accommodate a CE-approved back protector should you choose to add one.
Available in two colours: Black and Bordeaux red. The perfect choice for those with an understated style.
- CE certified
- Soft shell
- CE certified four piece armour
- Inner soft fleece collar
- Waterproof membrane lining
- Waterproof lined pockets
- Double stitched throughout for increased strength
- Adjustable ergonomics
- Stretch flexibility
- Available in bordeaux red
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL