Spada Textile Jacket BaseRegular price £159.99
The Spada Base waterproof motorcycle jacket is a perfect riding companion for tourers and everyday riders. The jacket is constructed from a high-density abrasion-resistant material and is double stitched throughout for additional strength.
The Base is Waterproof and designed for comfort; you can rest assured you’ll arrive at your destination dry and in high spirits when wearing the excellent Base motorcycle jacket. If you get hot during the warmer days, you can easily remove the quilted liner. The riders’ comfort and fit are paramount, and with that in mind, a soft feel collar has been added to the Spada Base jacket. Adjusters can be found on the arm, waist, and collar to ensure you have that snug fit whilst riding. The jacket comes as standard with a CE-approved five-piece located at the shoulders, elbows, and back of the jacket.
- Constructed from a high-density fabric
- CE five piece TEKTOFORM® amour
- Rainaway waterproof construction featuring:
- Internal rain channel
- Fixed Waterproof and breathable drop liner membrane
- Waterproof external pockets
- Short zip attachment
- Removable quilt lining 50g
- Double stitched throughout
- BriteNite elements for increased visibility
- Soft feel collar
- Arm, waist & collar adjustment
- Zip and hook and loop arm closure
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL