Spada Textile Jacket Barn Q Ladies CERegular price £129.99
The Barn Q CE Jacket is a tailored fit that packs lots of protection and is comfortable to wear. The jacket comes with hook and loop waist adjusters to ensure you have the perfect fit. Allowing control of your jacket.
The Barn Q CE jacket uses Cordura® fabric, which is strong and versatile and is excellent for combating the daily grind to surviving some of the world’s most demanding environments.
The Barn Q CE has also been double stitched throughout for increased strength. The jacket is waterproof, and the storm flap is a bonus stopping the rain from entering the jacket. The jacket comes with a detachable quilted thermal lining for those cold days, and should you get warm, it is easy to remove it.
There are a couple of vents on the front of the jacket and lower arms allowing for good airflow to enter the jacket, keeping you cool on those warmer days. There are accordion panels on the rear of the jacket to enable a more comfortable ride.
Several adjusters on the jacket help to ensure the fit is how you want to feel while wearing the jacket. These are on the waist, upper arms, and cuffs.
You will be safe wearing this jacket in the evening as there are reflective elements on the jacket to keep you safe while riding in the dark. The Barn Q CE also comes with five-piece level 1 certified armour.
A great looking jacket:
- Constructed from Cordura®
- Waterproof membrane lining
- Storm flap
- Waterproof lined pockets
- Air vents
- Detachable laser quilted thermal lining
- Double stitched throughout for increased strength
- Reflective elements for increased visibility
- Adjustable ergonomics
- Accordion pleat stretch flexibility
- Elasticated back waist fitting
- CE certified
- CE certified five piece armour
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL