Spada Leather Gloves Oslo Ladies WP CERegular price £39.99
An ideal winter lightweight waterproof glove that offers you the best of both worlds for comfort and safety. Constructed from a combination of goatskin leather and softshell textile material. The softshell outer material gives a light, comfortable feeling, while the goatskin leather provides incredible abrasion-resistant properties, keeping your hands safe while you ride. The goatskin leather is mulit-layered at the palm, helping to provide an additional layer of abrasion resistance. Further protection comes in the form of a hidden Thermoplastic Polyurethane mould on the knuckles. The Oslo winter gloves feature a breathable waterproof membrane, helping keep your hands protected in wet weather. The Oslo gloves factor in a breathable layer to allow water vapour to escape keeping your hand moisture free. These winter motorcycle gloves are also windproof and feature a thermal lining, helping to reduce the effects of wind chill when riding and provide a layer of insulation to help keep your hands warm on the coldest of winter mornings or evenings. A visor wiper can be found on the index finger, allowing you to quickly and efficiently wipe away any rainwater from your visor.
- CE/CA UK certified level 1 Knuckle Protector
- Goatskin leather and soft shell combination
- Hidden protection on knuckle for safety
- Thermoplastic polyurethane moulds on knuckle
- Waterproof membrane
- Thermal insulation lined
- Hook and loop fastener straps for wrist & cuff adjustment
- Visor wiper
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL