Oxford Women's Super LeggingsRegular price £99.99
For those women who like to have protection whilst looking and feeling good! Using an Aramid lining, these leggings offer serious protection, which includes great abrasion resistance and CE level 2 knee protectors plus additional hip protector pockets should you decide you need to upgrade. These leggings can also be worn under normal clothing, giving you extra confidence on your ride.
Full CE Level 2 (CE:EN1621-1-2012) knee protectors fitted Features hip protector pockets (CE hip protectors sold separately) Outer shell, made from 92% Polyester with 8% Elastane, and 95% Kevlar® fibre with 5% Elastane lining, provides abrasion resistance-4 way stretch panels Flag stitching on the belt loops for security Available in sizes 6 -22 and 3 leg lengthsDUPONT™ AND KEVLAR® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF THE E.I. DUPONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION.To view or download the Oxford rider wear sizing guide click here
Find out more about our Riderwear by exploring our dedicated website: "
Find out more about our Riderwear by exploring our dedicated website:
With our standard delivery option you can expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days of your order being dispatched. Door to door parcel tracking is provided by email or SMS via our carriers Royal Mail and DPD. Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £50 and £3.95 for all order below £50.
- We accept returns up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging.
- Any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs for returning items, we do not offer free returns.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
RideTo, Suite 206 15-17 Middle Street BN1 1AL